About the Conference:
Join us for the 2023 71st International Wildlife Disease Association Conference! The need for an increased interest in wildlife health has been especially obvious since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Challenges such as climate change, pollution, poaching, deforestation, habitat loss, and invasive species have increasingly been devastating our native fauna, and all have a nexus with wildlife and wildlife health. The basis of this conference is to find holistic solutions to these challenges that optimize outcomes for humans, animals and the environment. We are planning a cutting edge, impactful science program to be delivered in engaging and innovative ways. CE credits will be available and are sponsored by American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians (AAWV) through the American College of Zoological Medicine (ACZM) which meets Registry of Approved Continuing Education (RACE) standards. Abstract Submission is now CLOSED.
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE DEADLINES
· December 30th - Call for Abstracts Open
· January 7th — Early Registration opens
· March 17th — Call for Abstracts Closed
· April 24th — Presenters selected have been announced! The Deadline to RSVP to the invitation has passed. If you have not registered and still intend to attend the conference, please email email@example.com; otherwise we may choose another presenter in your stead.
· April 20th — Student and International members travel awards announced
· April 30th - Final detailed program is posted
·. June 1st - Early Registration Closed
· July 16th - Regular Registration starts
· After July 16th - Late Registration starts
NOTE: There is a significant discount when registering during the Early Period. The Regular Registration period is from June 1st-July 16th. The Late Registration fees are significantly higher and include on-site registration.
Photos by: Dr. Kevin Keel
2022 Wildlife Disease Association. Proudly created with Wix.com.
Photo by: Dr. Kevin Keel
71st Annual International Conference
WILDLIFE DISEASE ASSOCIATION
“People, Passion, & Purpose: The Pathway to Wildlife Health”
July 29-August 4th, 2023; Athens, Georgia