About the Conference:
Join us for the 2023 71st International Wildlife Disease Association Conference! The need for an increased interest in wildlife health has been especially obvious since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Challenges such as climate change, pollution, poaching, deforestation, habitat loss, and invasive species have increasingly been devastating our native fauna, and all have a nexus with wildlife and wildlife health. The basis of this conference is to find holistic solutions to these challenges that optimize outcomes for humans, animals and the environment. We are planning a cutting edge, impactful science program to be delivered in engaging and innovative ways. Abstract submission will open December, 2022.
Photos by: Dr. Kevin Keel
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE DEADLINES
· December 30th - Call for Abstracts Open
· January 7th — Early Registration opens
· March 1st — Call for Abstracts Close
· March 31st — Presenters selected are announced
· April 1st — Student and International members travel awards announced
· April 30th - Final detailed program is posted
· April 30th - Early Registration Closes
· July 16th - Regular Registration
· After July 16th - Late Registration
NOTE: There is a significant discount when registering during the Early Period. The Regular Registration period is from April 30th-July 16th. The Late Registration fees are significantly higher and include on-site registration.
2022 Wildlife Disease Association. Proudly created with Wix.com.
Photo by: Dr. Kevin Keel
71st Annual International Conference
WILDLIFE DISEASE ASSOCIATION
“People, Passion, & Purpose: The Pathway to Wildlife Health”
July 29-August 4th, 2023; Athens, Georgia